Beddings, especially bed linens, are an essential part of our lives. It can be a significant contributor to the comfort and beauty in our bedrooms, but it also has to be practical.
For example, if you have allergies or asthma, you need to find bedding that won't aggravate your condition. If you live in a humid climate, you need something that will wick moisture away from your body so that you stay cool at night. And finally, what about those who are environmentally conscious?
They may want organic sheets made without bleach or other harmful chemicals. Fortunately for all these different needs, there are many different types of bedding available on the market today! There are even some luxury brands with their own unique take on sleeping well.
One brand that sets apart from any other luxury linen is Sloomy, a new brand of luxury bedding. We use eucalyptus fibres for our fabrics, which has many benefits that you should know about before buying other brands such as cotton or bamboo sheets.
But first, here is a brief introduction to Sloomy:
Here at Sloomy, we make use of eucalyptus fibres to create truly luxurious linens and beds for people to enjoy; we want you to have a cozy night's sleep naturally. Our primary material choice is called "Tencel-Lyocell", which is made from Eucalyptus tree pulp, giving our bedding a firm advantage when it comes to being environmentally friendly. We choose Eucalyptus because it is a fast-growing tree, so it's easier on the environment as opposed to cotton or bamboo, which require a lot of water.
Eucalyptus is also known as "the wonder tree" because of its versatility… it can be used for food, medicines, and shelter. Sloomy uses these properties to its advantage to create a luxurious bedding set that makes use of the best fabrics available.
What Makes Sloomy's Eucalyptus Bed Linen So Luxurious?
- Eucalyptus is naturally antibacterial, so it doesn't require bleaching or wax coating
- It's an extremely breathable fabric that wicks moisture away from the body to keep you cool at night.
- It is especially beneficial for those who live in warmer climates and tend to sweat during sleep. Eucalyptus can wick away moisture much as your silk pyjamas do. It can keep you cool at night and, in turn, keep you more comfortable! You will have a blissful sleep every night with eucalyptus cooling sheets.
- Eucalyptus also has anti-fungal properties that help prevent mould and mildew growth on bedding during storage between uses.
- Unlike bamboo sheets, Sloomy's eucalyptus bed linens are not itchy! They are 100% breathable, so they feel soft against the skin. Not only are they pleasant to sleep with, but they are even more pleasant to know that they will remain this way for years of healthy usage because of their properties. How luxurious!
Why Should You Invest in Luxury Beddings?
Aside from the environmental benefits of sleeping on eucalyptus sheets, there is also the luxury that comes with it. Eucalyptus fibres are durable and last longer than most cotton or bamboo bedding. Because of this, they are bound to give you more bang for your buck!
Not only is it safe for individuals who have allergies, but they also come in a wide array of colours. Unlike other fabrics, Eucalyptus linens don't bleed the dye, meaning that you can choose whichever colour best suits your tastes!
So if you're in between changing out all your old bedding to new luxurious bedding, I highly recommend that you check outSloomy's exquisite bedding collection. Sloomy is a company that believes in creating luxury, eco-friendly eucalyptus bed linen to keep you comfortable and happy.