It's no secret that Airbnb is the key to making money on your property. But if your goal is to make it more luxurious to attract more customers, then you need to start with upgrading your bedding using Lyocell beddings and other complementing furniture.
In this article, we'll share with you the best ways to make your room look posher without having to spend a fortune.
In this article, we'll share with you the best ways to make your room look posher with Lyocell beddings and many more.
The secret behind this magic is Lyocell beddings. These are luxurious sheets that will add class and comfort to your space. To save money, it's a good idea to shop in bulk so if you have a spare bedroom or two, turn them into rooms available for rent using Airbnb. If money isn't an issue, then go ahead and invest in these beddings because they're worth every penny!
What makes Lyocell special?
- They're very comfortable - They're made from natural cellulose harvested from trees grown in sustainable forests, which means they don't harm the environment.
- They're eco-friendly - This means they won't put you to sleep on a cloud of guilt because it's sustainably made from renewable materials.
- They're soft and smooth - Virtually no lint is created when Tencel sheets are laundered and ironed, making them look and feel smooth and luxurious all day, every day.
- They're wrinkle-free – You can go ahead and unpack your luggage without worrying about wrinkled beddings!
- They regulate body temperature – So you'll stay nice and cool in summer or warm during cold seasons without having to crank up the AC/heater.
- A truly versatile set of beddings – They're made from a single fibre with different densities allowing them to be functional in many ways.
Tencel has a silky, light and smooth feel that allows it to breathe naturally. It's also hypoallergenic, so it will keep you comfortable during allergy season.
Upgrade your decor using complementing furniture. If you shop for sets at once, you'll save more, so take advantage of this by investing in quality pieces that will meet your needs.
For example, get one king mattress to accommodate couples or get two twin beds if you need separate beds for two guests. It's also nice to have extra pieces like dressers and nightstands, so you don't clutter your room up!
You can use neutral colours like black, white or brown but it doesn't mean the furniture has to match entirely. You just need to be consistent with your colour scheme, which means that they either all go together or complement each other.
If you're having trouble matching them, then check out these nifty tips for finding your happy medium:
- Go with wood – Take advantage of Lyocell beddings by pairing them with mahogany, oak, ash or cherry furniture to give it a more natural appeal.
- Choose colours similar to your bedroom decor – The idea is to have contrast, so if your beddings are in white, then go with dark furniture.
- Use the same fabric for upholstery – The three-piece set includes an armchair, sofa and love seat, which gives you more options!
- Match metals to the room's style – Metal accents are a good choice depending on your decor, but silver is always appropriate when it comes to modern interiors.
Remember that these pieces will be used frequently, so invest in high-quality ones that won't fall apart after one use! Complementing furniture adds value to your space without spending too much money or time making adjustments. So start shopping today and let Lyocell bedding help you make your Airbnb look more luxurious.
Check outSloomy today and choose from a variety of Lyocell bedding sets! From bedsheets, euro pillows and duvet covers, we have something to suit your style. Shop now, and we will deliver it within 2-6 business days Australia wide.