Many things can impact our health no matter what season of life we are in. It is important to take care of yourself and what you put into your body, from food to the environment. Creating a healthy lifestyle will impact not only how long you live but also how happy and satisfied you are with life.
One way to create a healthier lifestyle is by changing up the bedroom for better sleep habits. Sloomy's lyocell bedsheets are made from natural plant fibres derived from wood pulp cellulose. They make them a great bedding option to transform your bedroom into a sleeping sanctuary.
What is Lyocell? Lyocell is a man-made fibre made from wood pulp derived from sustainable forestry. It is a natural and biodegradable fibre that significantly impacts the textile industry for its environmental benefits.
It is made out of eucalyptus fibres and is a sustainable bedding option. The fibres are mechanically processed to dissolve the cellulose, making the long and fine threads for spinning into yarn. The process is done in an environmentally friendly closed-loop system that recycles all the water and solvent.
There are many ways to reinvent your bedroom using Sloomy’s Lyocell bedsheets to get better sleep. Read on for some ideas to help you start!
How Lyocell Bedsheets Can Transform Your Sleeping Habits
There are many ways to reinvent your bedroom using Sloomy’s Lyocell bedsheets to get better sleep. Here are some ideas to help you start:
- Regulate your body temperature all night long - It keeps you warm during winter and cool during summer. One of the best features of Lyocell bedsheets is that they help regulate your body temperature all night long. This is a massive benefit for those who have difficulty sleeping because of temperature fluctuations
During winter, the sheets will keep you warm, and in summer, they will help keep you cool.
- Get rid of allergens and dust mites - They are resistant to bacteria, mould, and mildew. Allergens and dust mites are common problems for many people when it comes to sleep. The good news is that Tencel lyocell bedsheets can help
- Anti-allergenic and anti-bacterial - Lyocell has a natural resistance to bacteria and allergens, making it an excellent choice for those with sensitivities. In which case, the elimination of allergens and bacteria from the bedroom can be a huge relief
The fabric is also anti-mould and mildew, so you don’t have to worry about these issues taking over your bed.
- Eco-friendly - Lyocell is a sustainable product made from wood pulp cellulose, meaning it’s better for the environment than traditional cotton bedsheets.
- Soft and durable - Lyocell has a luxurious feel that makes it one of the most comfortable fabrics for bedding. It is soft to the touch and has a silky sheen that will make you want to crawl into bed every night.
- Super absorbent - Lyocell is also a highly absorbent fibre which means it can wick away moisture from the surface of your skin
- Breathability - Lyocell sheets are very breathable due to the open yarn structure found in the fibres. They have large pores that allow air to flow through them easily
- Colours won’t fade over time - Lyocell sheets do not contain harsh chemicals, which means their natural colour will remain the same for longer – preventing them from fading.
Sloomy's Lyocell bedsheets are made from extra-long staple fibre and spun into yarn before being knitted to create a breathable and durable fabric. You can purchase the sheets in various colours and sizes, and they will last longer if cared for properly.
The smooth, wrinkle-resistant fibre is naturally hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites, mould mildew, bacteria, chemical pesticides and fungicides. Sloomy Lyocell has five times more absorbency than cotton bedsheets, making them perfect for regulating body temperature while you sleep all night long. They are easily washable in cold water and machine dryable, available in various colours to suit any decor.
Sloomy's Lyocell bed sheets are the perfect solution if you want to create a healthier sleeping environment for yourself and your family. Made from natural, eco-friendly materials, they will keep you cool and comfortable all night long while promoting a better night's sleep. Shop now and start enjoying the benefits of a healthy sleep environment today!